E-mails and Web FormsPersonally identifying information that you provide by e-mails or web forms will be used only for such purposes as are described at the point of collection, such as to send information or products to you or to respond to your questions or comments. If you provide contact information, NPMA staff or its contractors may contact you to clarify your comment or question.
Information Collected and Stored AutomaticallyDuring your visit as you browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will automatically gather and store certain information about your visit but not about you. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about the visit:
- The Internet domain (for example, “xcompany.com” if a private Internet access account, or “aschool.edu” if connected from a university) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to a computer whenever it is surfing the Web) from which access to our web site is gained;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time of access to our site;
- The pages visited and for how long; and
- The address of the website from which the initial visit to www.TickTalk.org was launched, if any.